Our before and after school hours care program provides your child with a safe place to relax and wind down with their friends after an active day of learning.
- Before School Care from 6:30am to 8:30am
- After School Care from 2:15pm to 6:30pm
- A homely environment with child-led learning
- Pick-up and drop-off service for children with specific needs
- Work with children in the Department of Child Safety
- For ages between 4-12 year olds
If your child has homework to complete, we offer a quiet space where our qualified educators can guide them with any support they may need. They will enjoy free choice of a range of age-appropriate activities including board games, sporting games, arts and crafts, books and sometimes even cooking activities.
We offer specialist classes as part of our After School Care program, including; soccer clinics, guitar lessons and fine art workshops.
Our educators focus on teaching children social and emotional skills, independence, life skills as well as some academic skills.